tomcat-users mailing list archives

From jokozlow <joel_koz...@poptarantula.com>
Subject RE: can jsp handle multipart/form-data ?
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2000 17:27:00 GMT
Try this:

* Using the Orielly lib, create your multi object, but use a temporary file
storage location in the constructor.
* Once the file is saved to your temporary location, get the "File"
instance.
* Save the file to your DB, or a permanent storage location (good practice
would be to store the file location in the db, but the binary in a
directory)
* Clean up the temp file.

Hope that helps,

Joel Kozlow