tomcat-users mailing list archives

From jokozlow <joel_koz...@poptarantula.com>
Subject RE: TOMCAT+IIS5
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2000 23:56:32 GMT
I don't know if this will help you or not, but I had a minor problem with
IIS 5 and Tomcat at first too.  In short, my issue had to do with case
sensitive configuration parameters and registry values.  For example,
"c:\Tomcat" would fail on my server, but "C:\Tomcat" would work.  Thus, my
suggestion is that you confirm all of your path values to ensure they adhere
to the correct case sensitivity.

Best Regards,

Joel Kozlow