tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alec Bau <Alec....@msdw.com>
Subject Re: IDE
Date Tue, 26 Dec 2000 20:14:55 GMT
Oh, I did this before, no problem. But that's like using Tomcat as an ordinary
"Application" in JB4 terms. I meant injecting 3.2 in a same way as a builtin 3.1
(as a "JSP/Servlet" type app) that enables convenient things like easy JSP
debugging, http trace, builtin browser (though it doesn't work with JS), etc.

Thanks,
    Alec