tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alex Fernández <afm...@tid.es>
Subject Re: creation of application wide objects
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2000 14:30:24 GMT
I think I can answer that.

In web.xml (inside webapps/yourapp/web-inf) you just have to declare your servlet,
like this:

    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>
            backend.servlets.Authorizator
        </servlet-name>
        <servlet-class>
            backend.servlets.Authorizator
        </servlet-class>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>init</param-name>
            <param-value>c:\config\Init.config</param-value>
        </init-param>
    </servlet>

By default (I think), the servlet container starts it up.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

PS. Someone turn off the f***ing Content Manager! ;)

Alex.