tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Derek Guardiola <dgua...@dievinc.com>
Subject IIS/Win2k Tomcat/JSP -- SOLUTION here
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2000 01:27:49 GMT
Well,
    after much headaches I've found the exact problem to most of the
questions I've seen posted here.  Once you all hear this solution, you
will kick yourself.  YET it is not mentioned ANYWHERE in the
documentation that came with Tomcat.  At least none that I could find.

To get my JSP pages to properly forward to tomcat and be processed as
JSP pages I had to add a JSP as an application mapping on IIS.

Properties --> Home Directory --> Configuration --> etc..

try that see if it helps.

--
Derek