tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Joakim Verona <joa...@verona.se>
Subject getting a jsp file to always be executed on form-based authentification
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2000 18:35:00 GMT
hello,

i would like a certain jsp file to always be executed when form based auth succeeds, regardless
of which
resource we are trying to get at, something like an event-handler for the auth event.

i cant really find a provission for such a function, other than having some session variable
to check against, and including the same piece of code in every page.

This is doable, but is there any more elegant solution?

I will need to make my own security interceptor at some stage. Should I take care of this
need in
the interceptor?

--
Joakim Verona