tomcat-users mailing list archives

From George Armhold <armh...@taproot.rutgers.edu>
Subject multiple JVMs: how to manage tomcat-apache.conf?
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2000 18:02:45 GMT
With Tomcat 3.1:

I'm trying to run multiple JVM's on the same machine (production and dev
setup.)  I've successfully modified my tomcat.conf to support the two
ApJ mountpoints, created a server-prod.xml and a server-dev.xml.  The
trouble is that when the second Tomcat process starts up it overwrites
the conf/tomcat-apache.conf file.  Thus apache only sees the container
aliases for the most recently started Tomcat JVM.  Is there any way to
specify to tomcat where to write its tomcat-apache.conf output?

Thanks & Happy Holidays to everyone.

--
George Armhold
Rutgers University