tomcat-users mailing list archives

From William Brogden <wbrog...@bga.com>
Subject Re: Servlet is not running!
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2000 03:08:37 GMT
Probably your problem is that browser is requesting the applet
class files from the wrong place. It is using the apparent
servlet address. This also interferes with loading images,
sounds, etc.

Put a <base href="urlForTheAppletClassesDirectory" >
tag in the <head> .. </head> region of the page you are
generating.

--
WBB - wbrogden@lanw.com
Java Cert mock exams http://www.lanw.com/java/javacert/