tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Security Related Updates - Tomcat 3.1.1 and Tomcat 3.2.1
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2000 23:17:50 GMT
Gomez Henri wrote:

> I've asked some days ago about the 'Attic ?'...

Sorry, I thought that got answered.

The "attic" is CVS's way of dealing with files that are on one branch of a
repository, but not another -- or cases where you deleted a file, but you might
want to go back to a previously tagged release version in which the file did exist.

Normally, you don't have to pay any attention to where CVS actually puts your files
-- the important part is to be on the right branch ("tomcat_32" of the
"jakarta-tomcat" repository for 3.2.x).

> > And, when your RPMs match the content of
> > official
> > releases, post them on the Jakarta web site (it's on locus as well ...
> > write me
> > separately for details)?  That way, everyone will benefit from them.
> I think we could do that for tomcat and others projects.
> Tell you more tomorrow.

Sounds good!

View raw message