tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Vik P. Solem" <>
Subject Tomcat V3.0 vs V3.1
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2000 18:51:16 GMT
Hi Folks.

This may sounds like an odd question, but does anyone have a list of
changes that were made to Tomcat between versions 3.0 and 3.1.
Specifically, I'm looking for bugs that were fixed.  (One example is
that it appears the <jsp:param> tag inside a <jsp:include> tag was not
working in 3.0 but is working in 3.1.)

I'd be happy to be pointed to a listing somewhere on
(or in the source distribution) that contains this information, but
after checking quite a few places, including the bug tracking system,
and, while I'm comparing the sources of 3.0 and 3.1, I figured I'd ask
the list.  (... just in case some kind soul has done this exercise

Vik P. Solem    781-344-1133
VikTech Systems Inc.   Built right, now.

View raw message