tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rogelio Triviño <rog...@uol.es>
Subject error processing web.xml
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2000 12:42:13 GMT
Hi, everybody:
I´m using tomcat 3.2.0 in win2000, and debugging it with Jbuilder 4.0.
I´ve found that processing this for my webapp:
<web-app>
  <context-param>
    <param-name>webmaster</param-name>
    <param-value>webmaster@easychangeweb.com</param-value>
    <description> The EMAIL address of the administrator to whom questions
   and comments about this application should be addressed.
    </description>
    <param-name>directorioDescarga</param-name>
    <param-value>c:\dev\fotos</param-value>
    <description>inicializacion de directorio de upload</description>
  </context-param>
only read correctly the last param, wichever be. The first one is lost
when using
    webmaster = config.getServletContext().getInitParameter("webmaster");
    dirName =
config.getServletContext().getInitParameter("directorioDescarga");

for retreiving.
Is a bug?
Thanks.