tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Web Master <webmas...@unni.com>
Subject Re: localhost problem
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2000 12:25:51 GMT
Yes, I was too stupid to miss the 8080.

I have one more question though

When I tried the application from a different machine (Server is in NT and now I am in Win
95) all the style sheets and applets are not loading up. But in server all are loading properly.
Am I still doing some stupid
things?

Thank you for your help.

"ROOMS Christoph (BMB)" wrote:

> try http://xx.xx.xx.xx:8080/ccs

and/or protected by intellectual property rights and are intended for the sole use of the
recipient(s) named above.
>      Any use of the information contained herein (including, but not limited to, total
or partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form) by other persons than
the designated recipient(s) is prohibited.
>      If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender either by telephone
or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer".

http://www.proximus.be or refer to any Proximus agent.