tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rajeev Jha <>
Subject error 401 : IIS redirector
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2000 16:53:28 GMT
trying to set up tomcat to work with IIS4.0. but i am unable to redirect

requests from IIS to tomcat . the IIS logs show the following :

07:03:19 GET /samples/images/powered.gif 304
07:03:19 GET /jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll 401

and the isapi.log file has the following messages:

[jk_uri_worker_map.c (334)]: jk_uri_worker_map_t::uri_worker_map_close,
NULL parameter
[jk_uri_worker_map.c (184)]: In
jk_uri_worker_map_t::uri_worker_map_free, NULL parameters

i am trying to access http://localhost/examples/jsp/index.html

to be sure, i have checked the registry entries, conf files and the
status of "jakarta" filter on my server machine is a green arrow
pointing up. in short have tried to follow everything given in the
trouble shooting section. if any body has any clue, pls let me know . i
would appreciate your help very much.

There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We
don't believe this to be a coincidence.

Rajeev Jha               Email:
Indegene Lifesystems (P) Ltd.
130, 1st cross , 5th Block ,Kormangla   bang !ore 560095
voice - +91(80) 5524314 5524324

View raw message