tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "N.Rajesh Babu" <...@iitg.ernet.in>
Subject problem
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2000 08:36:44 GMT
Iam working with servlets in my thesis and i have a serious problem. I
want two servlets to open a http session, and keep track of the session.
But
they do not do it. I am sending cookies, even then the servlet at the
other
webserver starts a new session on each request.
how do i do.

  |                                         |Hostel address:-         |
  | N.Rajesh Babu                           |  room no 111,           |
  | M.Tech , Dept of cse                    |  manas hostel,          |
  | Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati |  IIT Guwahati,          |
  |  Guwahati , ASSAM                       |  North Guwahati,        |
  |                                         |  Guwahati, Assam        |
  | ph :- home   |  0091-8623-41013         |  India                  |
  |       hostel |  0091-361-790124         |                         |
  | e-mail:- raj@iitg.ernet.in              |                         |
  |          barishbabu@yahoo.com           |                         |
  |          n_rajeshbabu@mailcity.com      |                         |
  |          n_rajeshbabu@hotmail.com       |                         |