tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Gentilin <johngli...@eyecatching.com>
Subject Re: XSLT Transformations with Tomcat 3.2 Final and Xalan or XT?
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2000 18:36:30 GMT
I think the answer for this comes from the Cocoon Documentation.
Tomcat has a minimal XML implementation called XML.jar. This
file has to be later in your CLASSPATH that Xerces or Xalan. Now
if you use Tomcat.sh, the script will put your existing CLASSPATH
after Tomcat's configured classpath. You can add Xerces and Xalan
into your $TOMCAT_HOME/lib directory but you need to rename them
so the appear at the top of a directory listing. i.e. aa_Xerces.jar
aa_Xalan.jar.