tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Prem Prakash <prem.in...@wminet.net>
Subject Servet initialization parameter in web.xml...
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2000 07:03:23 GMT
I have some initialization parameters for every servlet in my
application wich I get from getInitParameter('paramname') method in my
servlet.... I am getting these initialization parameters when I define
them in WEB-INF/web.xml for each servlet in my application. But this is
quite stupidity if I am defining same parameters for all ( around 300
servlets ) in web.xml... Is there any way to define these parameters
globally so that that each servlet use the same parameters...
regards,
Prem.