tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Juan Ramirez <j...@gluons.com>
Subject Re: XSLT Transformations with Tomcat 3.2 Final and Xalan or XT?
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2000 23:34:38 GMT
Yes, I'm using it successfully now.  The problem you're seeing is
because the xalan class files can't be found.  Look at your class path
and make sure the xalan.jar is referenced somewhere.  If that doesn't
work, sometimes, for some reason, I've had to unjar the classes for
tomcat to find them.

Juan