tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mathew Thomas <mtho...@piranha.com>
Subject Re: mod_jk.so
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2000 22:36:36 GMT
Alan,
    I was able to build mod_jk.so on linux by changing to
/jakarta-tomcat-src/src/native/apache13 and running make -f Makefile.linux all .
This will build mod_jk.so.  I'm not sure what to do with mod_jk.so after building
it, though.  I've build apache1.3.14 with mod_so so I can include so modules - I
figure mod_jk must be included somehow.

Mathew