tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Matt Goss <mg...@rtci.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 3.2 tries to read POST data before forwarding to JSP
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2000 15:23:10 GMT
Craig,
I'm looking at using the MVC method for a current project... how exactly does
struts benifit this framework?
just curious...
Also (since, I've got you ear), I've tried a similar process under tomcat 3.1
where I route all requests (ie<servlet-mapping><servlet-name>router</servlet-name>
<url-pattern>/*</url-pattern></servlet-mapping>)through a router servlet
to check
login and whatnot. I couldn't get it to work... is this a bug in 3.1??? We are
upgrading to 3.2 now that it is released and I was hoping that would fix the
problem...
thanks,
Matt Goss