tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Scott Liu <sc...@tapestry.net>
Subject mod_ajp23.c and jakarta-tools/do-build-apache1.3
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2000 02:01:48 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to create "mod_jserv.so" by running the
script of jakarta-tools/do-build-apache1.3. In the
script file mod_ajp23.c is being called. But there is no
copy of this file in the "tomcat-3.1" source release.
I downloaded the file from the web, which is dated back
in Nov 1999 and written by costin, and the rebuild of
apache was successful except that the mod_jserv.so
was not created. It failed with an error message of
"apxs:Break: Command failed with rc=255".

My questions are the following.

1. Is the script out of date?
2. Is there an updated version of "mod_ajp23.c"?
3. Or there is a better way to create or get mod_jserv.so?

Thanks all,

Scott