tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Josh Knowles <Josh.Know...@worldwidepackets.com>
Subject RE: Newbie
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2000 08:35:29 GMT
Read the tomcat-IIS document under the documents section

-----Original Message-----
From: Waqas Pitafi [mailto:waqas@pioneerhouse.com]
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2000 12:31 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Newbie

Hi,

I am a newbie to Tomcat. I want to use it for developing JSP and Java
Servlets.

My existing development platform has this configuration,

Windows 2000 Professional Server
IIS 5.0

Which version of Tomcat should I use. I have downloaded versions 3.1 and 4.0

Tried Tomcat 4.0 but that works independently. Is there anyway to make it
part of IIS. Or how to bind Tomcat with IIS.

I will be thankful if you can point me to an appropriate resource.

Any response to this query will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Waqas Pitafi