tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Bussenschutt <>
Subject RE: wont compile on Linux
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2000 00:04:48 GMT
Another idea:

"Getting Tomcat to serve the *.jsp and /servlet pages on your apache based
website while Apache serves the rest"

At 11:32 AM 12/19/00 -0500, you wrote:
>> With all of the documentation in all of the places that I have found,
>> it is more like trying to find the one line that pertains to what
>> I am looking for.
>No doubt~it's a little buried, to be sure. I may do a mini-FAQ and
>throw it out there somewhere. If anybody has any ideas for content,
>let me know. So far I have two items, this and the DOS environment thing.

David Bussenschutt          Email:
Senior Computing Support Officer & Systems Administrator/Programmer
Location: Griffith University. Information Technology Services
          Brisbane Qld. Aust.  (TEN bldg. rm 1.33) Ph: (07)38757079

View raw message