tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Bussenschutt <D.Bussensch...@mailbox.gu.edu.au>
Subject Re: Can't find apxs command
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2000 22:53:22 GMT
I'm beginning to wonder if the problems I've had trying to get
>Tomcat and Apache working together come from that the Apache I'm using is
>preinstalled by Red Hat and maybe I should instead install the Linux
>without a  web server and manually install Apache?   Has anyone gotten
>Apache and Tomcat working on Red  Hat 7.0?i

I've got it to work, but with a compiled-from-source (not redhat source
either) apache.

Not that I've tired the Redhat RPM anyway, I just prefer to compile apache
from source...call me old fashioned.

David.

David Bussenschutt          Email: D.Bussenschutt@mailbox.gu.edu.au
Senior Computing Support Officer & Systems Administrator/Programmer
Location: Griffith University. Information Technology Services
          Brisbane Qld. Aust.  (TEN bldg. rm 1.33) Ph: (07)38757079