tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Bussenschutt <D.Bussensch...@mailbox.gu.edu.au>
Subject Re: Apache & Tomcat running in different machine.
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2000 23:37:05 GMT
>This is because I just can't run Apache with Tomcat on Linux.

Why not?

>Also if anyone could let me know if he's using Tomcat + Apache on Linux (and
>everythingh is fine!)
>wich version and configuration he's using.

SuSe Linux 6.4 and Redhat linux 7; Apache 1.3.14; Tomcat 3.2 Final;
mod_jk.so compiled with only a minor glitch in the linux makefile (wrong
include path).
(P.S. I've also got a couple of statically linked modules - php and ssl as
well as the usual DSO)

David.

>Thanx in advance, this is realy urgent! I have to release the project in a
>week!!!

David Bussenschutt          Email: D.Bussenschutt@mailbox.gu.edu.au
Senior Computing Support Officer & Systems Administrator/Programmer
Location: Griffith University. Information Technology Services
          Brisbane Qld. Aust.  (TEN bldg. rm 1.33) Ph: (07)38757079