tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Parvez <j...@musicurry.com>
Subject Re: 403 forbidden in tomcat-apache
Date Fri, 29 Dec 2000 07:27:12 GMT
thanks,

i got the mod_jk.so working now on my machine.
but somehow i cannot get it working on the other machine.
on my machine i have ...
1. apache user parvez:parvez
2. permisions to htdocs -> parvez:parvez
3. permissions to jsp/servlets -> parvez:parvez
and it works....

but on the other machine
1. apache user nobody:nobody
2. permisions to htdocs -> admin:admin
3. permissions to jsp/servlets -> admin:admin
and apache gives and error ..."403 Forbidden"

where am i going wrong...
also do i have to start tomcat as root.

parvez

And Then  NSB)Hiroshi Kasamatsu wrote .............