tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <news....@husted.com>
Subject RE: want to preporcess javascript files
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2000 16:34:23 GMT
On 12/28/2000 at 9:27 AM Tim Cronin wrote:
> This works fine in IE. but causes Netscape to hang.

What's the simplest example that causes Netscape to hang?

Is this the sort of thing you're doing?

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<SCRIPT src="helloworld.js"></SCRIPT>
<BODY>
<H1>Hello World from HTML</H1>
<SCRIPT>HelloWorld();</SCRIPT>
<% out.println("<H1>Hello World from JSP</H1>"); %>
</BODY>
</HTML>

function HelloWorld() {
  document.write('<H1>Hello World from Javascript</H1>')
}