tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Brad Siegfreid <>
Subject RE: Servlet error I can't seem to resolve
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2000 17:22:02 GMT
I saw that. I figured that JavaMail wasn't loading or something. But I've tried it with the
mail.jar file in both the WEB-INF/lib directory and in the classpath. I don't deal with any
hashtable directly. The params that are loading are going into FormEngineLight. I did a test
program to make sure I was loading initParameters correctly and it worked fine on my local
machine at least.

See a later message for the location of my source files.

View raw message