tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Brad Siegfreid <b...@iridiumdesign.com>
Subject RE: Servlet error I can't seem to resolve
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2000 17:00:08 GMT
That was what I was thinking at first. I've gone back in and double checked how I did it before.

These are all placed in WEB-INF/lib:
FormEngineLight.jar
IridiumSendMail.jar
activation.jar (just redownloaded the latest, recompiled my files)
mail.jar (just redownloaded the latest, recompiled my files)

the web.xml file contains the references to the FormEngineLight servlet. I double checked
that its picking up its init params by doing a test program and comparing how it now grabs
its params and that all worked fine.

You can see what I have at:

www.iridiumdesign.com/
FormEngineLight.java.txt
IridiumSendMail.java.txt
web.xml.txt

The page that starts it all is contact.html

Although I'm not an experienced programmer yet this stuff worked like a charm under JServ.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Brad Siegfreid
Iridiumdesign