tomcat-users mailing list archives

From " Pal" <jut...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Urgent JHTML help !!
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2000 03:58:15 GMT
Hi All,

I am using tomcat 3.2.1 and apache on my Linux server. jsp's and servlets are working fine.
But my .jhtml files are not working. i placed

ApacheJServAction .jhtml /test/servlet/org.apache.servlet.ssi.SSI

this line on the tomcat.conf file. here /test is a context of tomcat. and I placed ApacheJSSI.jar
file on /test/servlet context's directory. and also in tomcat/lib .
but after starting tomcat there is no entry of the same in tomcat-apache.conf file which i
call from apache.conf file.

please guide me make it possible to use jhtml on tomcat. it's very urgent.

thanks in advance to all.

Paul

http://bol.rediff.com