tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <news....@husted.com>
Subject RE: very basic web server hosting question
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2000 13:44:28 GMT
On 12/22/2000 at 3:21 PM Horia Bochis wrote:
> What I need is to make a mixture using CGI and Servlets and what I
would like is to see those working on a windows.

It's been mentioned that a servlet could be used to handle requests for
conventional CGI, but I don't think anyone has contributed one yet.

Given a CGI servlet (and a low-volume of static pages), you could then
just run Tomcat standalone.

-- Tel 716 425-0252; Fax 716 223-2506.
-- http://www.husted.com/