tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Daniel Zuck" <Daniel.Z...@1822direkt.com>
Subject Include shared (native) libraries to a servlet container - How to?
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2000 18:15:49 GMT
Hi,

we have to put a new application on top of TomCat 3.2.1, which works in
general (under Solaris with Apache).

However, the programmers of this application decided, that they need some
native code within their Java-environment (please do *not* send some ethical
or religious comments on this point to me :-) ).

Now: I can call this application as desired, but it crashes with Error 500
and 'java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no twxJava in shared library path' -
which correspondends to 'libtwxJava.so', which is reported to stdout as 'file
not found'...

Well, of course LD_LIBRARY_PATH contains the path, where the file resides,
and it has the permissions, that the current user may read and execute.

So actually, I am looking for an idea, to announce the availibility of this
shared library to the Servlet- Application!

Any help is very apreciated :-)

Regards,
  Daniel Zuck

mit freundlichen Grüßen

Ihre 1822direkt
Daniel Zuck

Daniel Zuck                                     1    88    22    22
DV & Technik                                  111   8  8  2  2  2  2
1822direkt                                     1   8  8     2     2
Borsigallee 19                                 1    88     2     2
60608 Frankfurt am Main                        1   8  8   2     2
Tel: 069/94170-152; FAX: -199                 1   8  8   2     2
mailto:Daniel.Zuck@1822direkt.com            111   88   2222  2222  direkt
- Ihre 1822direkt erhält das Qualitätsurteil "Sehr gut" im Finanztest 1/2000
- Preissturz beim 1822direkt-brokerage
- Top Zinssatz auf allen Tagesgeldkonten
- Kostenlose Realtime-Kurse

Infos unter www.1822direkt.com oder unter 01803/241822