tomcat-users mailing list archives

From nitin mundada <niti...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject bean apth setting
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2000 06:24:17 GMT
Hi all

I am using beans for my application. can any one tell me where shall be
they placed.
when i put my JSP file alter.jsp which calls a particular bean, in root
directory, and bean in WEB-INF/classes of same ROOT directory it works.
but if i put my alter.jsp, in subdirectory of ROOT, then my page shows
error like --
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for
JSP/home/sites/site215/web/tomcat/work/localhost_8080/_0002fesoft_0002falter_0002ejspalter_jsp_0.java:60:
Class esoft.esoftjdbc not found.
                esoftjdbc esoft = null;

can any one please tell me, where shall i put my bean to run this file.
i tried by creating WEB-INF/classes in my subdirectory, and putting
bean there, it is not working.

thank you

Regards
nitin