tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Delaney <jenov...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: URGENT HELP!!! Reloading
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2000 13:48:45 GMT
Thanks for the mail..

I have tried to edit an existing simple servlet that
returns a simple line of text but even this is not
refelcting any changes.

I saw somewhere that you can't have the classes to be
reloaded in the classpath for the JVM. I think I have
this sorted but I am not too sure what the following
mean

wrapper.classpath=@JSERV_CLASSES@
wrapper.classpath=@JSDK_CLASSES@

I don't control the box that runs the installation so
I don't know whether these are variables for paths..

Does anybody know anything about the memory errors
that come up????

Thanks again

--- Panagiotis Konstantinidis <panos@hotgen.com>