tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <br...@panix.com>
Subject Re: build mod_jk for apache
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2000 23:05:22 GMT
Looks like you are missing the src to native/jk and native/apacheX.X.  You
need to download the source version and copy the src/native directory into
the Tomcat binary tree.

Any Tomcat developers know why src/native isn't part of the binary distribution
as most people are going to integrate tomcat with some Webserver.

Bryan

According to rjraman@hss.hns.com: