tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <br...@panix.com>
Subject Re: Using mod_jk.so
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2000 23:02:42 GMT
According to Alan Wright:

| I am trying to use mod_jk instead of mod_jserv.so
|
| should I do anything about the  AddHandler jserv-servlet .jsp directive in
| httpd.conf?

You need to include mod_jk.conf-auto in httpd.conf and put in the line
AddModule mod_jk.c

Include  /jakarta-tomcat/conf/mod_jk.conf-auto

#  Reconstruction of the complete module list from all available modules
#  (static and shared ones) to achieve correct module execution order.
#  [WHENEVER YOU CHANGE THE LOADMODULE SECTION ABOVE UPDATE THIS, TOO]
ClearModuleList
AddModule mod_jk.c
<snip>

Good luck,