tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Manjunath.B.V." <bv_wroxin...@satyam.net.in>
Subject Re: needed urgently!!!!!!!!!
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2000 07:38:46 GMT
I would also greatly appreciate anybody who can get in touch with me regarding the same

Hi Anand,

                I want to get in touch with you for the following clarifications.
cocoon and it's handling of XML, it's involvement with Xerces and Xalan, it's advantages ,
it's history, the need which brought about the idea of the Apache-XML Project, it's present
users(the websites etc.,), it's future course and the scheduled dates for the latest releases.
                If you could possibly respond to these questions i would remain thankful to
you.
                                                                        manju