tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "David Knaack" <dkna...@rdtech.com>
Subject How to turn off auto-configuration files?
Date Fri, 29 Dec 2000 19:03:15 GMT
Howdy,

I'm using tomcat 3.2.1 on linux, standalone (no apache), and I'd
like to turn off the parts that are generating the auto-configuration
files.

When I start tomcat I get errors about the following:

Error generating automatic apache configuration
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /home/webmaster/conf/tomcat-apache.conf (No
such file or directory)

<snip>

Error generating automatic IIS configuration java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/home/webmaster/conf/iis_redirect.reg-auto (No such file or directory)

<snip>

Error generating automatic Netscape configuration
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /home/webmaster/conf/obj.conf-auto (No such
file or directory)

These directories do not exist, and I do not want them
to exist.  I don't want it to generate any of these
files, because I will not be using them, and don't want
them lying around looking important.  Anyway, my config
files are stored in /etc/tomcat, not in the web-site root
at /home/webmaster.

Thanks
DK
--
99 little bugs in the code, 99 bugs in the code,
fix one bug, compile it again, 101 little bugs in the code.