tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Panagiotis Konstantinidis <pa...@hotgen.com>
Subject RE: URGENT HELP!!! Reloading
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2000 14:19:38 GMT
  Weel Kevin I do not know what wrapper.classpath=@JSERV_CLASSES@ mean, but
I guess it indicates where to find the proper classes if you are using JServ
to run your servlets (for more info on that read the documentation files).
Now the only thing I can think of is that you do not have configured the
class path to go and look for the correct classes or, you put the classes in
the wrong directory. Try to access the example servlets in the tomcat
directory and see if they work. If they do work then put your own classes in
there and try to access them from there. If your classes do not work from in
there then there's something wrong with your code, otherwise there might be
something wrong with the operating system. I do not think of anything alse
at the moment. Maybe you should change the Servlet engine you are using as
well. I was using Tomcat till a couple of days ago but I had so many
problems all the time. I changed to JRun and all (as if by magic) problems
vanished. Maybe there is something wrong with Tomcat. Try to upgrade to a
newer version.

   Hope this helps.

    Panos