tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ritwick Dhar <ritwic...@EASTPOINT.COM>
Subject RE: what does this mean?
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2000 17:17:01 GMT
It means that the version of was not compiled with the option
-DEAPI. EAPI is the Apache extended API for modules (No, I don't know what
that means)

If you're compiling using apxs, you can turn on this flag inside the apxs
script. I added -DEAPI to the CFG_CFLAGS variable. Like this:
-DAIX_BIND_PROCESSOR -qnogenpcomp -qnousepcomp -DMOD_SSL=207101

Try it out.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffry Guttadauro []
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2000 10:09 AM
Subject: what does this mean?

 I've seen a lot of other discussion on people having trouble getting
mod_jk or mod_jserv set up for Tomcat and Apache to work with one another.
I'm glad that I'm not the only one finding this frustrating.  (not glad at
others' frustration of course, just glad that I'm not alone)
 Anyways, can anybody explain to me this warning message in my Apache
error_log file?  I also get this message when I try to use  What
are EAPI and DEAPI?

[Wed Dec 27 09:47:55 2000] [warn] Loaded DSO libexec/ uses plain
ache 1.3 API, this module might crash under EAPI! (please recompile it with

Thanks a lot!

View raw message