tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ritwick Dhar <ritwic...@EASTPOINT.COM>
Subject RE: unix AIX virtual machine
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2000 16:07:22 GMT
Are you working with Tomcat alone or are you using Apache? I had this
problem on AIX+Apache+mod_jserv+Tomcat3.1, and I isolated the problem to
mod_jserv. A recompile solved the problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ing. José A. Alcázar Willis []
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2000 9:24 AM
Subject: unix AIX virtual machine

   I am working with tomcat in a Unix AIX OS and tomcat.log says :
Error in default service() : There is no proc
ess to read data written to a pipe. There is no process to read data written to a pipe.
        at Code)

  I read and asked about tomcat and servlets and I coudn't find an error in
tomcat configuration or my application.  I guess that the problem is with
Unix's JVM but am not sure... does someone has use servlets in unix?... what
think about this?...

View raw message