tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Intergate" <...@adsl.intergate.ca>
Subject Can't get into the ContextAdmin page...
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2000 23:59:06 GMT
Hello everyone, just signed up for this mailing list.

I have set up Tomcat 3.2.1 and Apache 1.3.12 on
Windows NT 4.0. Everything seems to be working
fine, I can get static pages, and call servlets...

However, when I try to go into Context Admin in
the Tomcat Administration Tools section
I get a Enter Network Password dialog.

It displays:

Resource: Admin
User Name:
Password:

I have been successfully using Tomcat 3.1.1 and never saw this before.

Where is this dialog coming from? And is there a default username/password,
that I can use or do I have to set something up? Where and how?

I tried the online Tomcat documentation but couldn't find anything helpful
there.

Peter