tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Matt Becker" <mbec...@mythicwave.com>
Subject mod_jk help
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2000 19:30:40 GMT
Hi, everyone. Still banging my brains out on compiling mod_jk! When the compiling process gets
to listing a whole bunch of ".o" files it stops on jk_ajp12_worker.o and the line right after
it says that the command failed.

The parameters to the apx command I'm using is::

    apxs -c -I/usr/java/jdk1.3/include
                -I/usr/java/jdk1.3/include/linux
                -I/usr/apache/include
                -I../jk/mod_jk.c ../jk/*.c

    which I've seen posted here recently.

I've also tried using a similar apxs command which is pointed out in a how to doc I read and
get the same kind of results.

I'm using Red Hat 7.0, Tom Cat 3.2, Apache 1.3.14, and Java SDK 1.3.

Thank you for all your help!

Matt

Matt Becker
Mythic Wave Productions, Inc.