tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Pete Ehli" <petee...@teleport.com>
Subject Re: mod_jserv.so
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2000 18:43:53 GMT
There is a folder for win 32 etc. here is the link
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat/release/v3.2.1/bin/win32/i386/

-- Pete --
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gerald Fishel
  To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
  Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2000 6:26 PM
  Subject: mod_jserv.so

  Hi there... :)

  I am working with the milestone 5 build of Tomcat 4.0 and I have it working like a charm
as a standalone server. However, I would really like to use it as an apache add-on and I seem
to be confused(easily done) about something.

  I cannot get mod_jserv.so for nothing. The documentation has a link that says you can look
to see if there is a binary version already built for my OS, and when I click on that link
it takes me to the download page for Tomcat. So I already have Tomcat downloaded in binary
and in source distribution, but there is no sign of mod_jserv.so.

  Im sure I am missing something here. I have been on information overload the last couple
of weeks trying to load my servers with new technologies and it has probably clouded my perspective
a bit. heh.

  I am running a modified Red Hat 7.0 and Apache 1.3.12.

  If anybody could point me to where I can get mod_jserv.so or how I can build it from the
Tomcat distribution, Ill buy you a beer or something... :)

  Thanks in advance,
  Gerald Fishel