tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ralph Jensen" <rjen...@ms56.url.com.tw>
Subject workers.properties etc.
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2000 09:53:56 GMT
Is there any documentation concerning the settings in workers.properties?
The defaults which come with it are apparently for Windows but I'm using
Linux.

In particular:
worker.inprocess.jvm_lib is set to some jvm.dll. Should that be set to the
java wrapper JAVA_HOME/jre/bin/java ?

I'd also appreciate some more information concerning the interaction of
server.xml, mod_jk.conf and worker.properties. I've read through 'Working
with mod_jk', 'Tomcat workers.properties' and the minimalistic Tomcat users
guide but I'm still a bit confused where to put my servlets and how to load
them from HTML - especially the use of 'servlet' and 'servlets'.

Ralph Jensen