tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dave Smith" <sat-g...@home.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat Questions - Please Reply
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2000 06:25:26 GMT

Regards,

Dave
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: JTaylor700@aol.com
  To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
  Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2000 9:19 PM
  Subject: Tomcat Questions - Please Reply

  Hello:

  I am wanting to setup Tomcat with Virtual Hosts.  However I am concerned
  about the fact that it will be a single instance and that there is no actual
  way for the end users of the virtual hosts to upload and refresh the servlet
  engine.  Does anyone know of an interface that can be used with Tomcat to
  provide such features for each of the <Hosts> or what would your suggestions
  be for this?

  Jason