tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Betty Chang" <betty.ch...@portalwave.com>
Subject wierd problem reading remote mapped files in servlets
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2000 21:35:13 GMT
Hi all -- has anyone seen this problem?   I running a servlet on Windows 2000, or NT, and it's
trying to read a file that is mapped from a remote machine (e.g.:  m:\junk.txt, where m: is
mapped to something on the network).  On Windows 2000, the drive will actually disconnect
on me (when I run "net use", I see that)  and the program cannot read the file.

If I run the program as a main(), things work fine.

Any clues??

Thanks

Betty

Portal Wave, Inc.
The Fastest Track to Integrated e-Business
www.portalwave.com