tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Clifford.Ok...@ladbrokes.co.uk
Subject Re: Samba expert
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2000 10:24:37 GMT

Try using the html interface. I've forgotten the port on which you can access it
but you can get the port number either from the /etc/services.conf file or from
the 'man' pages for samba.
BTW i'm assuming youre using the OS that counts i.e. Unix?

"Moursli Nabil" <prestdep@cite-sciences.fr> on 12/15/2000 10:19:26 AM

Please respond to tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org