tomcat-users mailing list archives

Subject Re: Error 404
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2000 11:22:51 GMT

What's in the IIS logs? That would help us in determining what the problem might
be. The IIS logs are probably in WINNT/System32/Logfiles/W3???.

nitin mundada <> on 12/05/2000 10:39:57 AM

Please respond to

 cc:      (bcc: Clifford Okoro/Harrow/Ladbrokes)
 Subject: Error 404

Hi all
I am facing a strange problem. I am getting error 404:
File not Found, though file is there.
I'll explain -- I want to connect to new.jsp, and
alter.jsp through start.html. when i click on link for
new.jsp, it works perfectly, but when i link on link
for alter.jsp, it shows Error 404.
alter.jsp is there in on the server.

I tried with other combinations also, like uploading
new.jsp(as this link was working properly) by other
name like new1.jsp, and trying to access it, it again

i.e. i am able to access only new.jsp and no other

Thank u in advance

Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free address at
or your free address at

   This communication and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
   addressed. If you have received it in error please notify the sender or or telephone +44 (0)20 8868 8899. The unauthorised
   use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is forbidden.
   Ladbrokes Limited will not be liable for direct, special, indirect or
   consequential damage as a result of any virus being passed on, or arising
   from alteration of the contents of this message by a third party. Please note
   that in replying to this mail, you are granting the right for that reply to
   be forwarded to any other individual and to be read by a surrogate in the
   event that the intended recipient is out of the office or is no longer
   employed by the company.
   Any views expressed by an individual within this message do not necessarily
   reflect the views of the firm.

View raw message