tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Clifford.Ok...@ladbrokes.co.uk
Subject RE: tomcat.log file not found [Virus checked]
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2000 14:44:52 GMT

I was having this problem as well. I fixed it by forcing the tomcat to be logged
as in

<Logger
     name="tc.log"
     path="logs/tomcat.log"
     verbositylevel="INFORMATION"
/>

Note the 'path' attribute.
Seems to work for now :-)

Clifford

Panagiotis Konstantinidis <panos@hotgen.com> on 12/04/2000 02:34:53 PM

Please respond to tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org

 To:      "'tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org'"
          <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>

 cc:      (bcc: Clifford Okoro/Harrow/Ladbrokes)

 Subject: RE: tomcat.log file not found  [Virus checked]

 Ok, but am I supposed to have a file called "tomcat.log" (whether there are
errors or not) or it is only created if there is an error?

  Thank you

   Panos