tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Clifford.Ok...@ladbrokes.co.uk
Subject RE: File not found [Virus checked]
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2000 17:54:33 GMT

By specifying port 8080, you are basically bypassing the webserver (IIS or
Apache) and going *direct* to Tomcat. If you're using isap_redirect.dll, you
should not have to do this. isapi_redirect takes your requests and passess them
to Tomcat. Then you could let Tomcat/isapi_redirect handle all the java stuff
while requests for images and the like are handled by the webserver.

Clifford

"Penney, William" <PenneyW@maldenmills.com> on 12/01/2000 05:41:58 PM

Please respond to tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org